When possible, we record dharma talks given at retreats and at our weekly sits. You may listen to these talks online or download them for later listening. We also have transcripts for some talks.
The audio player has control to select the track you wish to play, buttons to stop and resume play, and a slider to control volume. To download the talk to your computer, either click on the “download mp3” button or right click on the button and select “save link as.”
If you have any problems listening to these talks, please contact the webmaster for assistance.
Stephen Batchelor, Tucson, March 7-9, 2020
Roshi Joan Halifax, Tucson, Dec 15, 2013
Sharon Salzberg, Tucson, April 2012
- 10/16/2021 zoom sangha with Sensei Al: “Seeing What Cannot be Said: Zen Art and Inconceivable Liberation” (use passcode zZ?c!0oZ)
- 06/05/2021 zoom sangha with Sensei Al and Roshi Pat Enkyo O’Hara: “A Hair’s Breadth Difference: Idea and Intimacy” (use passcode j6i5.=tw)
- 11/7/2020 zoom sangha with Sensei Al and Roshi Joan Halifax: “Dialog with Roshi Joan Halifax“
- 1/20/2016 Tucson Medical Center by Sensei Al on “The Social Neuroscience of Empathy and Compassion“
- 2/17/2016 Naropa University Lecture by Sensei Al on “Can Compassion be Trained: A neuroscientist’s Perspective”
- 2/18/2016 Naropa University Lecture by Sensei Al on “Zen and the Brain: Contemplative Practices for a Multitasking World”